Wine tour in Italy: how to find and book the one for you | Cantinauta

Wine tour in Italy: are you a visitor?

Do you love good wine?
Do you like to discover all the secrets, from the cultivation of the vine to the production of wine?
Are you passionate about hearing the stories of those who produce it?
Then it’s time to book a wine tour in Italy and be ready for an unforgettable experience.
Thanks to Cantinauta you can choose from different cellars which offer several activities, such as walking in the vineyards and wine tasting.
Piedmont, Tuscany, Sicily… Discover the breathtaking Italian landscapes and the unmistakable taste of its wines.
What are you waiting for? Follow 4 simple steps:

 

Sign in

Sign in here

Or login,
if you already have an account.

 

Book your visit

choosing the place, the day, the number of people and the spoken language.

 

Pay 20% of the price.

At the time of booking you will pay only 20% of the total amount of the visit. You will pay the remaining 80% once the visit is complete, directly in the winery.

 

Enjoy your experience!

The winery is waiting for you! When the visit is over, do not forget to rate your experience.

 

 

Whether you desire to visit a big winery or a small family business, we can help you to explore the universe of Italian wine, offering the experience of a wine tour in Italy which can embrace your needs. 
On Cantinauta you will find wineries that were founded a long time ago, wineries that are settled in the basements of castles built during the Middle Ages, others which have saved native vines from extinction. There are also wineries whose mission is “organic oriented”.
If you’re looking for something different and eclectic, you won’t be disappointed. You can try yoga classes in the vineyards, the helicopter tour of Chianti, dinners in the vineyards or wine-trekking.
Discover our universe: book your wine tour in Italy and you will be amazed by the fascinating atmosphere. Book now!

Privacy and secure payments

We manage data according to the highest standards regarding privacy and security in payments and we rely on leading companies in the sector.

  • Marchi di accettazione PayPal
  • Marchi di accettazione PayPal

What are you waiting for?